Website Terms and Conditions of Use:
CopyPasteCash.com is an online training service provided by OPPORTUNEX, INC. of 4260 Beard Avenue North, Mineapolis, MN 55422. OPPORTUNEX, INC. (hereinafter referred to as “The Company”) provides websites and services designed to help internet entrepreneurs and affiliate marketers connect with one another, share ideas, develop best practices, discover new opportunities and evaluate existing products and services. To find out more about The Company please visit http://www.opportunex.com.
The following Terms of Service agreement is between the users of this website (referred to as “you”, “your”, “user”, “member” or collectively as “members” or “users”) and The Company. By utilizing this website and its services, namely the “BackOffice”, you are agreeing to these Terms of Service (hereinafter referred to as “Terms”). These Terms apply only to your use of the services provide at copypastecash.com and the following affiliated websites (collectively referred to as the “Sites” which may be added or removed from time to time): copypastecash.com, copyandpaste4profit.com, copynpaste4cash.com, copynpaste4profit.com, copypaste4profit.com, copypasteclick.com, cutandpaste4profit.com, cutandpasteprofits.com, cutnpaste4cash.com, and cutnpaste4profit.com.
The Company provides other online services and websites that are not covered by this agreement. Unless specifically stated to the contrary, membership with this site does not grant you access or membership to all websites and products provided by The Company. Each website provided by The Company has its own Terms and membership conditions. The following Terms apply only to use and access to copypastecash.com and subsequent access to the Sites while utilizing the services provided in the BackOffice.
All users of the services provided at copypastecash.com must be at least 16 years of age or older. You may not use the services offered and may not accept the Terms if you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with The Company. By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these Terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark laws.
2. Copyrights, Trademarks & Service Marks
All product names and company logos contained in any of The Company’s website(s) are the trademarks of their respective owners. Use of copyrighted material is subject to any terms specified by the owner of said material. The Company may provide links, banner ads and other product representations on the Sites. Such material may, or may not, be owned by The Company and may have restrictions on use. You are responsible for ensuring your own compliance with use of copyrighted material obtained on the Sites. Advertisements and references to third party products do not imply endorsement of The Company’s products or services.
3. Use License
- Permission is granted to utilize any information and services provided in accordance with their intended or designated function. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials (other than ad copy) without attribution to their originating source URL;
- use the materials for any deceptive or devious purpose, or to promote scams, hateful speech or pornographic or distasteful content;
- engage in any automated mass promotional activity, including the use of any unapproved auto-posting programs or auto link generators or such other activities that may be considered as “spam”;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any element or component contained in any of The Company’s website(s);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- We have in place and STRICTLY ENFORCE a “zero tolerance” policy for any “SPAM” activity. If you engage in any activity that is considered “spammy”, depending on the severity of the violation, you may or may not be given a single warning to cease such activity. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by The Company at any time if it finds you in violation in any of the Terms.
4. Paid Subscriptions
The Company offers premium, paid subscriptions for members. Any paid subscription is subject to the Terms. Use of paid services is also subject to the general payment agreement and payment terms and schedules as specified upon signup. The Company uses PayPal™ to process transactions. You must also agree and comply with PayPal’s terms of service and other agreements to utilize this service. Any subscriber that does not make payments according to the agreed upon payment schedule shall be subject to immediate suspension of their account.
If a member’s account is suspended for non-payment, the member will be notified by The Company via email. Failure to correct non-payment, within 30 days of suspension, will result in permanent deletion of the account user profile, campaigns and other infromation and The Company shall be in no way responsible for any resulting data loss.
- The materials on The Comapny’s website(s) are provided “AS IS”. The Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website(s) or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- Should you choose to post content, engage in general blog posting and discussion, you are the originator and publisher of the information you supply to this service and you are solely responsible for the information, text, pictures, video and other content that you post on the Internet. Additional rules and regulations governing the use of this product, set forth by your city, state, country or regional authorities, may also apply. You are solely responsible for complying with any of these “local” laws, rules and regulations and should you voluntarily or involuntarily violate such laws, you hereby agree to hold The Company harmless and without liability.
- The Company and this service provides training tools for opportunity seekers to help them learn and find success with online marketing. Due to the subject matter and intended audience for content contained in The Comapny’s web site(s), various examples and claims may be made and information presented concerning possible earnings and earning potential and may include examples of earnings or other forms of success garnered by users of our products, services and information provided. Such information and claims may not be typical for all users. The Company does not guarantee any income or specific result. Your results may vary depending on your target market, products or services offered, skill level, time dedicated toward application of the ideas presented and other factors. The Company does not promote “get-rich-quick” schemes and discourages any such behavior. Any business venture takes effort, time and careful planning.
- The Company is not providing and does not purport to provide professional business consulting or legal advice. You should consult a business professional and seek legal advice before engaging in this or any other business venture.
In no event shall The Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on copypastecash.com and its affiliated Sites, even if The Company or its authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on The Company’s website(s) could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its website(s) are accurate, complete, or current. The Company may make changes to the materials contained on its website(s) at any time without notice. The Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials with any regularity or on any set schedule.
The Company makes every effort to ensure the information posted is accurate and we do our best to review all websites and products posted in the Sites. However, The Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this website and does not control and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Company of the site, the accuracy of the information container therein or any other factor. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Company or The Company’s website(s) shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site also apply.
11. Contacting us
If you have any questions about these Terms or any other agreement between you and The Company, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us through our website or by email: at email@example.com. Any legal correspondence should be directed, in writing, and addressed to OPPORTUNEX, INC. 4260 Beard Avenue North, Minneapolis, MN 55422.